Grilling is a popular summer activity, but it’s important to prioritize safety while using your BBQ grill. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Keep your grill at least 10 feet away from any structure, including your house, garage, or shed.
- Make sure your grill is on a stable surface and cannot tip over.
- Check your gas grill hoses for leaks before using it. You can do this by applying a light soap and water solution to the hose and turning on the gas. If bubbles form, there’s a leak.
- Never leave your grill unattended while it’s in use.
- Keep a fire extinguisher nearby just in case.
- Clean your grill regularly to prevent grease buildup, which can cause flare-ups.
Following these simple tips can help you enjoy your summer grilling season safely.