4 Burner Features
- Completely Constructed out of 304 Stainless Steel
- Seamless Polished Edge Hood
- Four Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Burners
- 60,000 BTU Output
- Infrared Back Burner
- Ceramic Sear Burning Briquette System
- Stainless Steel Warming Rack
- Full Size Stainless Steel Drip Tray
- Hood Mounted Temperature Gauge
- Four Independent SureLight Ignition System
- Back Up Flash Tube Lighting
- 740 sq. inch Cooking Surface
- Available in LP & NG
- Lifetime Warranty
All Kokomo Grills
- Build and design your own Outdoor Kitchen with the most versatile outdoor cooking appliances on the market. ALL KOKOMO APPLIANCES include a Lifetime Warranty, and are completely constructed out of 304 Stainless Steel. 304 stainless steel is used around the world due to excellent corrosion resistance. 304 stainless can also withstand corrosion from most oxidizing acids. That durability makes 304 easy to sanitize, and therefore ideal for an outdoor kitchen. Take a close look at the small details that separates us from our competitors. Experience makes a big difference, for over 25 years, we have been taking each and every idea into consideration, and we are constantly making improvements. If you’re wanting a long lasting product, with REAL superior features, this is the brand for you.
- All Kokomo Grill hoods have dual wall construction, which means that the stainless steel will never fade or lose its color, making it look brand new years down the road. We engineered this grill with a more squared-off hood to give it a more “dominant” look.
- On the inside of the grill, we supplied commercial-grade, non-coated cooking grids. The stainless steel makes it easy to clean, and provides more heat control than other grill surfaces.. We also found that our cooking grids are a lot tighter, and heavier than similar brands. All Kokomo Grills are also supplied with a warming rack. Behind the warming rack, is a powerful IR backburner that gets up to 1000 degrees in under 30 seconds!
- Underneath the cooking grids, we use a commercial grade ceramic searing briquette system. These briquettes provide even heating throughout the entire surface of the grill, and they do an amazing job at distributing the heat… They do not break down, and they prevent flare ups.
- Below the charcoal cooking briquettes, we provided two different types of burners. For the classic models, we used stainless steel tube burners that push 12,000 BTUs each. For the professional models we used upgraded CAST stainless steel burners, which push a high amount of 15,000 BTUs. Stainless steel casting is widely used across many industries due to it’s high strength and it’s resistance to corrosion.
- We also added a reliable blow torch ignition system, called “SureLight Ignition” which makes it easy to fire your grill up on the first click. Every single knob has its own individual system, which means you have multiple backup igniters.
- This grill can be added to a cart, or be built in for a DIY project. We designed the grill to have a 1” Flange all the way around to hide your cutout for a clean drop in.